Roush headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpwrx2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone running Roush headers on their truck? If so how do you like them? I’m talking about headers for the 6.2

Reaction score
Anyone running Roush headers on their truck? If so how do you like them? I’m talking about headers for the 6.2

I would like to know as well. They are pretty expensive vs the other options but I would like to keep the truck all Roush if I could

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know you are interested in Roush but for the Gen1's, Stainless Works are the most popular headers to run and for good reason. I have personally ran them on my Raptor. They are top notch quality and perform very well!

Send me a PM if you are interested in a quote

OP
OP
jpwrx2002

jpwrx2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you are interested in Roush but for the Gen1's, Stainless Works are the most popular headers to run and for good reason. I have personally ran them on my Raptor. They are top notch quality and perform very well!

Send me a PM if you are interested in a quote

Thanks for the heads up, I had found a killer deal on a set of Roush. Ended up not pulling the trigger