Radiator mist system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone run any type of radiator mister? Or has anyone in the past on any vehicle? I was just thinking today about what a good idea that would be because it's starting to warm up here in Florida and I'm about to go supercharged. Seems like a great idea but I'm not sure about how it would actually work in real world application. Any input or past experience would be awesome. Thanks in advance

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone run any type of radiator mister? Or has anyone in the past on any vehicle? I was just thinking today about what a good idea that would be because it's starting to warm up here in Florida and I'm about to go supercharged. Seems like a great idea but I'm not sure about how it would actually work in real world application. Any input or past experience would be awesome. Thanks in advance

Put in a jug of Redline Water Wetter , it works.

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a radiator mist system but, on my wrx's i ran a mist setup for my intercooler to combat heat soak on my tmic setups. On a radiator its kind of pointless.