Mechanically and Technologically Competent, but New to Cars - Need Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Thanks @PaloAltoLawyer for the kind words. I am glad I was able to set you up with that Stage 2 and find a place to get it installed. Who knew you were so close to Noah's old shop @The Car Stereo Company.

That's awesome that Mike @bigrig came over to help with the brakes. Always a good thing to have a helper and meet other raptor folks. Bet you both had a lot to talk about. And I think he might have a louder exhaust that he might let go. :)

Get out to the desert and snap some pictures for us!

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks @PaloAltoLawyer for the kind words. I am glad I was able to set you up with that Stage 2 and find a place to get it installed. Who knew you were so close to Noah's old shop @The Car Stereo Company.

That's awesome that Mike @bigrig came over to help with the brakes. Always a good thing to have a helper and meet other raptor folks. Bet you both had a lot to talk about. And I think he might have a louder exhaust that he might let go. :)

Get out to the desert and snap some pictures for us!

Rick, the 3 of us are going off-roading this weekend or next! Definitely take pics for you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk