Livernois 6.6L Extreme Stroker Longblock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pm Me and I will give you my complete amount spent ( not as bad as people think lol)

and Everyone ill try to put someting togeather for a video once i get the VCT proper

Could you CC me on that; I'll send a PM
Thanks!

kscarguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they seem to do an amazing work. just need to find some money for them to work on my 13

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they seem to do an amazing work. just need to find some money for them to work on my 13

Thanks! We definitely strive to excel at everything we do, from engine builds, to installs, to product development. Posts like these remind us that all of that work is worth it :)

RaptorN/Abuild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need videos of the idle. I bet it sounds awesome.
With the livernois 6.6 stroker what's the biggest cam yall can fit in there?

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What would be the issue with cams in the dirt?

I am not sure if there would be, but you just might be running in hotter temps with a lot of changing throttle inputs.

I am curious to see who has mile on theirs, I am now putting about 45,000 miles a year on my truck (or at least I did last year and don't see this year changing) so the more miles the better, for me.