diablo intune tunes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Headstrong

Reaction score
anyone have a source of some tunes that I can download? Im new here so bare with me if this has been asked a million times.
I really just would like a 87 oct tune based off my AFE CAI. currently the stock intune 87 oct that came with the programmer is JUNK!

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
anyone have a source of some tunes that I can download? Im new here so bare with me if this has been asked a million times.
I really just would like a 87 oct tune based off my AFE CAI. currently the stock intune 87 oct that came with the programmer is JUNK!

Give 5 star or SVC a call.

EOmfD

Reaction score
I went with 5 Star. I picked up a n-gauge at their Christmas pricing. I have an Intune for my Rebel, and the n-gauge blows it out of the water. I just downloaded my stock setting from my Raptor so I’m hoping to have a custom tune in the next couple days. You’ll also get great customer service too.

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not exactly sure how it works when taking tunes off of your truck but I’ll have a bunch of 5 Starr tunes and programmer for sale end off week I have the 87 Econ all the way to the 91 performance tune I’ve only used the 91 performance but works great. It was with banks CAI (for sale soon also) then another set with throttle body (for sale also) cai amd long tubes. Prob 15 tunes I don’t remember I only use the one.
Let me know if interested I’ll figure out how it works.
I’ll sale any or all of it cheap
Also have a brand new ford racing throttle body for use with super chargers and bully dog tuner both brand new tuner is still wrapped in box nothing on it. You can buy tune from anyone and load on this also.