Blue Valve Covers Done ✅

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimster58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I went in about 3-4 weeks ago and ordered them. Took about 4-5 days for them to get them in.

Great find! Usually can find them on eBay (those finds are getting rarer), but every dealership site I found listed them as discontinued. In other cases, its unclear whether the valve covers were the new plastic ones or the originals. Thanks

OP
OP
T

TheChopShopLLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great find! Usually can find them on eBay (those finds are getting rarer), but every dealership site I found listed them as discontinued. In other cases, its unclear whether the valve covers were the new plastic ones or the originals. Thanks

I guess I was luckier than I realized. I just went in and said I wanted to order them, he said i'll have them both in about a week. The powder coater took about another week, wasn't bad I didn't think.

A friend of mine is doing all the mods to my truck in his spare time so there wasn't any rush on getting them back.

Last edited:

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I purchased the valve cover at my local Ford dealership. They were about $100 each. The powder coating was $125.

At $100 each, you got about the max. discount possible. And at $125 at the powder coater, that is also a good deal, if he supplied the powder as the powder is about $24 + postage.

OP
OP
T

TheChopShopLLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I purchased the valve cover at my local Ford dealership. They were about $100 each. The powder coating was $125.

At $100 each, you got about the max. discount possible. And at $125 at the powder coater, that is also a good deal, if he supplied the powder as the powder is about $24 + postage.

That's good to hear, they have always taken good care of me there. I didn't know the cost of powder, he included it in the total. Good to know. Thanks!