Jarrett's Truck 2.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too funny,

I'm pretty sure I passed you today on my Ortega Highway toy. You should stop by the shop sometime and say hello.

duc_zpsf5457415.jpg

Sick bike!! Yeah, you probably passed me going the same direction.:doh2: How many CC's is it?

Yes, I need to get by your guys' shop. I started a new job at Verizon Wireless Corporate in Irvine so if I did it would be late. I'll try to get by soon as I can.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
500 HP out of a 5.4? You better be sending that motor to someone who knows what's up! I'm just glad y'all aren't throwing a blower on it. Blowers suck.
Real horsepower is built, not bought!

Did that bad boy make it to my mad scientist yet???

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Sick bike!! Yeah, you probably passed me going the same direction.:doh2: How many CC's is it?

Yes, I need to get by your guys' shop. I started a new job at Verizon Wireless Corporate in Irvine so if I did it would be late. I'll try to get by soon as I can.

It's funny, In my truck it's a 50min commute. On the bike I can do it in about 30 just by being able to get by the traffic. Love the thing.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Hey...off topic, but welcome to VZW. I've been with the company for 15 years.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did that bad boy make it to my mad scientist yet???

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

It's funny, In my truck it's a 50min commute. On the bike I can do it in about 30 just by being able to get by the traffic. Love the thing.

Yep, when I drive my wife's car I get there much quicker. I take it pretty easy in my truck most of all to save gas! but also to save my tires. Those turns tear'em up especially with my sway bar removed!!

I pass a another Raptor on the Ortega as well. It's white and looks to be fixed up pretty nice. I haven't got a good look at it since every time we pass each other we're in a curve.

Ok, back on track, I saw a picture of your motor on instagram and appeared to be done??