Ed Z build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks great guys. Looking forward to seeing it in Mexico.

We're counting on you "G" to make sure our boy makes it home safe and sound. Well at least the truck, Ed can fend for himself.

I'm sure your just itching to drive at a pace that mere mortal trucks can hang with. You guys will have a blast down there.

Jarrett

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVC Kicks Ass!

I couldn't be happier with how my truck turned out and letting the guys at SVC work on my truck was the best decision I could have made. Their customer service was second to none and their work...well, it speaks for itself. Jarret, Jeff, Marc and everyone I came into contact with were phenomenal in every aspect. Jeff was specially great at responding promptly whenever I contacted him and never failed to answer any of my questions. From picking me up at the airport, to holding parts I bought for months at their warehouse for me and even selling stock parts for me that I couldn't fit with me in the truck; SVC has certainly earned a new loyal customer. I am not done by any means...pending mods include their rear bumper and a full cage for the cabin that I've already discussed with Jarret...and who knows, maybe a 4 link build in the future? All in all, as the title states, SVC KICKS ASS...MAJOR ASS!!!

Because of my work schedule, I've only taken it out on the dirt once briefly to test everything out before El Bandito, but it did not take long to notice the truck is a whole new beast. Can't wait for Baja and I will be writing a detail review after the run.

Thanks SVC and keep up the kick ass work!

Ed

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I couldn't be happier with how my truck turned out and letting the guys at SVC work on my truck was the best decision I could have made. Their customer service was second to none and their work...well, it speaks for itself. Jarret, Jeff, Marc and everyone I came into contact with were phenomenal in every aspect. Jeff was specially great at responding promptly whenever I contacted him and never failed to answer any of my questions. From picking me up at the airport, to holding parts I bought for months at their warehouse for me and even selling stock parts for me that I couldn't fit with me in the truck; SVC has certainly earned a new loyal customer. I am not done by any means...pending mods include their rear bumper and a full cage for the cabin that I've already discussed with Jarret...and who knows, maybe a 4 link build in the future? All in all, as the title states, SVC KICKS ASS...MAJOR ASS!!!

Because of my work schedule, I've only taken it out on the dirt once briefly to test everything out before El Bandito, but it did not take long to notice the truck is a whole new beast. Can't wait for Baja and I will be writing a detail review after the run.

Thanks SVC and keep up the kick ass work!

Ed

After the el bandito post run check up we have named you Ed "Gordon" Zavala. From flying off cliffs to hitting some of baja's best whoops sections faster then some race vehciles she held up great. Glad your loving the truck Ed and can't wait to continually evolve the truck. As for the cage sooner rather then later after talkin with your co driver. We are thankful to have such an awesome customer base.

-Jeff

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
She looks good. Got my SVC bumper yesterday but with Snoball next week its looking like the install will be after Snoball.

I really like the SE bed graphics.

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the look and height in the front. Can I get a measurement from hub to fender? I'd like to set mine that way.

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was just wondering what race radio antennae he's running, is it magnetic or solid mount?

Last edited: