2014 screw long travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

14SCREW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any undercarriage rust? Miles total on the setup? Off-road miles on the shocks?

Absolutely no undercarriage rust. The work was done around the 36k mark and now has 51k on it. It has not seen any off roading on the set up... only daily driving.

Hamm3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh my gosh. If only it was red.
Good luck with the sale. I seriously can't believe it hasn't sold already. Amazing truck.

OP
OP

14SCREW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh my gosh. If only it was red.
Good luck with the sale. I seriously can't believe it hasn't sold already. Amazing truck.
A wrap can always fix that! And shoot, at the price I have it at there is plenty left in the buyers budget to wrap it

OP
OP

14SCREW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They knew the make/model so yes and no. They quoted for a stock raptor and I added in the quote that there were modifications to the suspension/lift and it still generated quotes ranging from 1300-1500

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Did they know how wide the truck was when they got the quote?

see my response above

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely no undercarriage rust. The work was done around the 36k mark and now has 51k on it. It has not seen any off roading on the set up... only daily driving.

No offroading on that setup? How did you hold yourself back!? Hope it goes to a good home. Good luck.