All Around Awesomeness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's an awesome video! I just need to sell my dogs and wife to get some of their parts. Good thing they're close by....:flamingdevil:

yamahauler16

Reaction score
Impressive video. Very cool setup.

@Rogue Racing is this truck caged? I noticed that there is almost NO bed deflection like you get stock or see if other slowmo videos.

Wondering if that is because of a cage or if that is because of all the added structure from this kit?

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Impressive video. Very cool setup.

@Rogue Racing is this truck caged? I noticed that there is almost NO bed deflection like you get stock or see if other slowmo videos.

Wondering if that is because of a cage or if that is because of all the added structure from this kit?

Nope all suspension. I'll let them chime in for details.

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Between the cantilever bracing & bump kit. The frame under the bed area is almost all solid from any possible twisting. The cantilever kit structure is a cube this doesn't allow one frame rail to move without the other "no twisting" which causes the bed to hit the cab.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Watched this like 10 times on the 70" last night. So awesome. 5 more payments and she is mine! Still looking for the name of the song.....

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that video is pure awesomeness!
Love how the cab of the truck is practical still, and the wheels are hopping all over the place. really cool!

Great job Rogue!

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watched this like 10 times on the 70" last night. So awesome. 5 more payments and she is mine! Still looking for the name of the song.....
Music is It's called You & Me by Disclosure (Flume Remix)
Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback! Feel free to share on Facebook!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner