Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Forum Supporting Vendors > Raptor Custom Embroidery
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Raptor Custom Embroidery

Still no console cover...

This is a discussion on Still no console cover... within the Raptor Custom Embroidery forums, part of the Ford Raptor Forum Supporting Vendors category!
What is the best way to get a hold of the owner of Raptor Custom Embroidery to get my console ...

User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2016, 03:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default Still no console cover...
What is the best way to get a hold of the owner of Raptor Custom Embroidery to get my console lid in? I placed an order back in April and still have not gotten it. I have contacted him this week and he said that it should be in by this week, still no lid...

Old 06-10-2016, 03:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)

@Raptor Embroidery

But this dude is usually swamped and works day and night in the shop. Your 1-2 month wait isn't that much compared to how long others have waited.
Old 06-10-2016, 03:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
@Raptor Embroidery

But this dude is usually swamped and works day and night in the shop. Your 1-2 month wait isn't that much compared to how long others have waited.
Understood. I contacted him via Facebook and he replied within 30 seconds. Problem solved.
Old 06-10-2016, 03:36 PM   #4 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Wise County Raptor View Post
Understood. I contacted him via Facebook and he replied within 30 seconds. Problem solved.
Perfect. I should have put in there he replies most rapidly to facebook messenger. Glad you got it figured out! He's a good guy.
Old 06-10-2016, 03:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

aka Raptor_Al_41

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)

Sorry about the slow response buddy! I've been back and forth from the doctor these past 2 weeks trying to get my back issues solved! We communicated through Facebook but I'd just like to document here for anyone else viewing the thread.

The leather was received within 3 days of his order and is already embroidered and ready. The wait is because Tasca Ford Parts has a hard time getting center console lids located and shipped to me. Sometimes it take a week, sometimes longer. I have received solid date for arrival next week!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

www.raptorcustomembroidery.com
Call/text - 256-599-6040 Email - raptorcustomembroidery@gmail.com
Leather wrapped center consoles, embroidery and laser engraving.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:17 AM   #6 (permalink)

(Thread Starter)
Thumbs up Satisfied Customer Indeed
This is a very late post, but it deserved a follow up. The console I cover I received brings out the interior for my raptor beautifully. The overall stitching and sewing done with great detail in the cover is very professional and complements the quality of the leather great. I would recommend his product to anyone and might be upgrading my dash gauge cover in the near future. If you are considering buying from him it is worth the wait. Thanks for the quality work Raptor Custom Embroidery!
Idleone likes this.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
FRF Supporting Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Ok this is going to sound strange but if I would have known about these items before I ordered my 2017, I might have just gotten an earlier model. My issues with the older ones were very much interior related.

Great work!
Old 10-12-2016, 10:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
FRF Addict

Mentioned: 96 Post(s)

I would not order from him again at this point. After MONTHS of waiting on the console lid cover I ordered, he finally shipped it and what I received was the wrong thing. It was ordered to be the double foam padding thickness. What I finally received was a regular thickness console lid. He amazingly started reaching out to me to make sure I received it as he wanted to make sure I would send back my old lid. Amazing how responsive he can be when he needs something from you, and promised to send me out the correct console lid when he got my stock lid back. That never happened. Never heard anything from him once I shipped my console lid back.

Upside is the experience saved me from shipping him my headrests to get done as I would be driving up to visit him if I did not have my Headrests for months.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:29 PM   #9 (permalink)

aka Raptor_Al_41

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)

Originally Posted by SilentShooter View Post
I would not order from him again at this point. After MONTHS of waiting on the console lid cover I ordered, he finally shipped it and what I received was the wrong thing. It was ordered to be the double foam padding thickness. What I finally received was a regular thickness console lid. He amazingly started reaching out to me to make sure I received it as he wanted to make sure I would send back my old lid. Amazing how responsive he can be when he needs something from you, and promised to send me out the correct console lid when he got my stock lid back. That never happened. Never heard anything from him once I shipped my console lid back.

Upside is the experience saved me from shipping him my headrests to get done as I would be driving up to visit him if I did not have my Headrests for months.
Hey buddy, the plan was to receive the return lid from another customer that had me do a console lid and then I would wrap the lid he sent back to me and send it out to you to be swapped. I have yet to receive the exchange console lid back from the customer. I'll get in contact with him tomorrow and once I receive it, I'll get the issue fixed and get the proper one sent to you.

www.raptorcustomembroidery.com
Call/text - 256-599-6040 Email - raptorcustomembroidery@gmail.com
Leather wrapped center consoles, embroidery and laser engraving.
Old 10-13-2016, 07:06 AM   #10 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 565 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Raptor Embroidery View Post
Hey buddy, the plan was to receive the return lid from another customer that had me do a console lid and then I would wrap the lid he sent back to me and send it out to you to be swapped. I have yet to receive the exchange console lid back from the customer. I'll get in contact with him tomorrow and once I receive it, I'll get the issue fixed and get the proper one sent to you.

The right thing to do @Raptor Embroidery is to buy a new consol lid from Tasca, (sucks, I know cause it comes out of your pocket), build what @SilentShooter ordered, and ship it to him. Request that he send the incorrect item back.
@Yukon Joe
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )
FordFanStan and Idleone like this.

2012 SCREW | NIGHT RAPTOR Revolution Wrap | RPG Stage 4+, Black Tie-rods, Prerunner 1.0 UCA, Steering Res | AMB LED Light Kit | Raptor Retrofit HIDs w/ Amber Ring | Hefty Fabworks Skid Plates | ADD ABS Guard | Recon 10500lb Winch w/ Factor55 | Whelen LEDs | WSI FE Mount | Extang Solidfold | Weathertech Liners | PDP Flaps | TYT9000VHF Radio |
I love Raptorwifey