GROUP BUY: MBRP Turn Down WITH Resonator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Alright dudes, we have 5 members verbally committed. If we can receive payment and shipping addresses from everyone today, we will be able to move forward.

If anyone would like to be a part of the first wave please jump in today!

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awwwww hell! Count me in for a stainless model. How do I make payment?

I knew you would come around :). We can do PayPal or credit card over the phone. Whatever is easier. I will PM everyone later with details.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a sucker. :)

Also, it appears that the photo you included in the original post is the aluminized version. I noticed on the MBRP website for both the full tailpipe exhaust and the turndown exhaust for Raptor that the aluminized models use standard style exhaust clamps and the stainless models use band clamps. Not a deal breaker, but if/when you talk to MBRP, can you ask what clamps this custom package will come with? I'd prefer the band clamps with the stainless exhaust.

See clamps in attached image.

Attachments

• mbrp_compare.jpg
    mbrp_compare.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 42

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder why the clamps are different.

Do we have the option of substituting for a polished tip? If so let me know how much more. Thx.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a sucker. :)

Also, it appears that the photo you included in the original post is the aluminized version. I noticed on the MBRP website for both the full tailpipe exhaust and the turndown exhaust for Raptor that the aluminized models use standard style exhaust clamps and the stainless models use band clamps. Not a deal breaker, but if/when you talk to MBRP, can you ask what clamps this custom package will come with? I'd prefer the band clamps with the stainless exhaust.

See clamps in attached image.

I will inquire when I place the order.

I wonder why the clamps are different.

Do we have the option of substituting for a polished tip? If so let me know how much more. Thx.

I don't believe that will be an option. You mean substituting a stainless tip on the aluminized version?

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Either that or adding a polished tip. I've seen some you can purchase directly so just wondering if they can add one.

sb127

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Either that or adding a polished tip. I've seen some you can purchase directly so just wondering if they can add one.

Why do you care if the tip is polished when it's under the truck and you can't see it? Just curious...