my dealer just sent some teaser pics of my truck...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He said that he was just as surprised as I was that it arrived so soon! Apparently someone came into their meeting yesterday morning and said that they just got a white Raptor in.. he just looked at him and said "you're kidding, it's here already?", lol. I can't pick it up until probably mid next week but at least I know it's there now!!

Attachments

• pls 472.jpg
    pls 472.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 91
  • pls 478.jpg
    pls 478.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 93
  • pls 481.jpg
    pls 481.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 90
  • pls 479.jpg
    pls 479.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 118
  • pls 486.jpg
    pls 486.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 83
  • pls 473.jpg
    pls 473.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 75
  • pls 477.jpg
    pls 477.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 82
  • pls 483.jpg
    pls 483.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 78
  • pls 474.jpg
    pls 474.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 71
  • pls 480.jpg
    pls 480.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 77

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck looks good.

Only problem I have from your pictures is the bed bolts should have been removed prior to spaying on the bed liner.....

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They don't do that for factory spray-ins. And most shops will not remove the bolts unless you ask.

Truck looks good.

Only problem I have from your pictures is the bed bolts should have been removed prior to spaying on the bed liner.....

D

Deleted member 12951

Truck looks good.

Yep, we had to cut them out to install my bed cage.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They don't do that for factory spray-ins. And most shops will not remove the bolts unless you ask.

It makes sense to remove the bolts before spraying the liner...I can see if the truck was older and the bolts were rusted on, but on a new truck, what an extra five (5) minutes....

I guess it is a good thing the OP did NOT have the inside of the tailgate sprayed.

And yes, Line-X covered my bolts too. They had to cut away the line-x when I needed my bed rack installed...

If it were my truck, and I know what I know now, I would have them clear the bed bolts!

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, the bed bolts was something that I never even gave a second thought about until I started reading more on this forum... but the truck had already been ordered w/ the spray liner at that point. I'll probably never install a bed cage or have a need to remove those bolts so I'm ok with how the factory did it but for those of you that would have to remove them I can see how it would be a PIA to have it done that way.

Anyway, sprayed over bed bolts or not I'm so psyched that it's finally here... I can't wait to start making it my own! This site has given me a wealth of information and ideas over the past few months and I'm glad to officially be a part of it now!

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, I think they forgot to paint it!

I actually saw a red one the other day and somewhat regretted not switching to race red when I had the chance... but once I get it and get a couple things done that I'm thinking about it'll be perfect!

I did always like black Raptors the best but one of my closest friends has a black one so I didn't want to copy him with the same color... and I didn't want to keep a black truck clean!