Interior Quality/Tilt/Telescoping Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own a 2013 Scab. My brother just picked up his LE SCREW yesterday. Whe I sat in it, I noticed two very obvious differences. One was the integrity of the seat. The leather felt more dense and durable. The leather felt more like the leather in my 2010 Raptor. The seat actually felt a bit more sturdy. Can someone tell me if I am going nuts or is there a difference? Or is this because it is a Limited Edition?

Second question is when I took the key out of the ignition, the seat went back and the steering wheel also retracted back toward the dash. I know in my 2013 I set up the preferences on the instrument panel, is there a setting for the wheel too?

Much thanks in advance!

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure about the seat changes. You probably notice it because its new equipment.

What your experiencing in your second question is easy seat exit. When you pull the key out, the seat and wheel goes to where its easy for the driver to get out. If you have the lux package on yours then I am sure you may have it. Go into your settings and enable it.

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I will go out and check it out. I know my seat moves when I take the key out, I never noticed the wheel moving. Maybe its because I never moved the wheel from the time I took delivery. Thanks for the quick reply!

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im not sure about the seat changes. You probably notice it because its new equipment.

What your experiencing in your second question is easy seat exit. When you pull the key out, the seat and wheel goes to where its easy for the driver to get out. If you have the lux package on yours then I am sure you may have it. Go into your settings and enable it.

Where would this be under settings? (The seat thing)

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its in there. In settings or drivers aid. The truck is out in the race shop locked up.

Just play around with your settings. You will find it. Its dirt easy to find.

Just look for "Easy seat Exit"

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I am pleased to announce, the Forum has once again solved a mystery. Yes, the wheel moves now to the last adjustment that was programmed with the seat memory. The wheel retracts going toward the dash and the seat moves backward. Thanks for the assistance!

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Glad I could help. Alot of people here have helped me over time so I always to try to help out with what I know. Makes forums like these great.

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a side note, my wife is breathing a collective breath of fresh air. She thought I was going to have to keep up with my older brother and go out and buy a 2014 because there was something his had, that mine didn't. She also thanks you!

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Might as well... Trade in value is still probably very high. I was offered $2k less than what I paid for mine lol. Would have done it if they had a terrain