Dealers in So Cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

victory2121

Reaction score
Does anyone know any dealers in souther california still taking orders near invoice? Or dealers willing to deal with no mark up.

NDPUTNAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in SoCal but ordered my from a dealer in Kansas for $50 over invoice. Seems like the truck should be in early June. They will drop ship it to CA for $1000 or so. I decided to pick it up and take a nice 1,500 mile scenic drive back.

Not sure if they are still taking orders but it is worth a shot. I ordered mine 4 weeks ago. Louisburg Ford kansas city

OP
OP
V

victory2121

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, who was the person that placed your order? I want to see if they can still do it.

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent you a PM about my contact for ordering. Are you interested?

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to pick it up and take a nice 1,500 mile scenic drive back.
Just make sure not to set it on cruise control. Everyone has different opinions on break in periods but according to the 2014 Raptor manual it says to vary your speed for the first 1000 miles and avoid towing. I think it might have to do with the transmission gears and differential wearing in evenly.

NDPUTNAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just make sure not to set it on cruise control. Everyone has different opinions on break in periods but according to the 2014 Raptor manual it says to vary your speed for the first 1000 miles and avoid towing. I think it might have to do with the transmission gears and differential wearing in evenly.

Thanks for the information! I will be doing some searches on here to make sure I break it in properly.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought mine from Mike McNeal as well last September. Easy transaction. $50 over invoice and $400 in gas back to San Diego. Can't beat it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk