2014 Cloth Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

funkcanna

Reaction score
Yeah I like them but touching cloth seats makes me feel weird, like I've scratched a blackboard with my nails or something!

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Yes they have power, just no heat or ac. Plus the lumbar support is by a dial and not electric.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
No, that is a lot more bolstering than the normal F-150 has. My buddy has a 2012 with cloth seats and they are not bolstered like that. Take a look at that view from the top looking down. That is a lot of bolster.

To me, the look the same as the leather seats, only with cloth.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Makes me wonder what else you might be missing. Could you take a pic of the full interior?

Also, I would suggest just getting leather put over it and call it a day. Unless you can find a set of leather F150 seats around your area.

OP
OP
F

funkcanna

Reaction score
send me your vin number and i can pull up what all its missing and has extra

1ftfw1r67efb91524

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

Makes me wonder what else you might be missing. Could you take a pic of the full interior?

Also, I would suggest just getting leather put over it and call it a day. Unless you can find a set of leather F150 seats around your area.

Everything else appears the same as the base USA model I think (no touch screen or sunroof, thankfully - I hate sunroofs! etc) but everything else is the same as the 801a they had in the dealer, interior wise.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love to see pics if you don't mind. I know in other parts of the world even BMWs come with cloth seats where in the States they are leather or leatherette standard. weird how that is decided.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you take one more pic? Get a pic of the bottom of the driver seat to the floor with the door open .

I really think they are the same seats as we have. Just in cloth.

Also, I noticed that you do not have the power moving pedals or steering wheel. This maybe an 801a package upgrade, but I'm not sure.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com