Adam's Polishes on FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I'm a member of Adams forums so probably 50/50 for me also. I don't want to know how much I've spent but know it's not 4K

So mystery box and group buys is all that has counted?

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Ps could Adams donate a bottle of that h2o gard on the holiday cheer event that's in @Yukon Joe signature

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I'm a member of Adams forums so probably 50/50 for me also. I don't want to know how much I've spent but know it's not 4K

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Ps could Adams donate a bottle of that h2o gard on the holiday cheer event that's in @Yukon Joe signature

I have a gallon of Detail Spray I can part with and will donate to the cause if he's interested. It's not as expensive as a gallon of H2O Guard and Gloss but every little bit helps. @Yukon Joe if you're interested PM me whoever it needs to go to and I'll send it out.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn wish I would have know that. I have Adam's bookmarked on my browser ans always go through that. Sorry bro for now on I'll click the cute litte box >>>
Over there when I order...

No worries man! That's how I shopped, too. I am just now figuring out how this works, as HQ is looking at which forums they are on, what the participation is, and what generates traffic and sales. Some of the vendor fees on other forums are ridiculous expensive, so they may get dropped.

FRF is unique in the level of participation and support, and if we can just get all the traffic and sales tracked as coming from FRF, we will increase our standing and get more attention from the marketing guys.

I always for get to use the FRF discount at check out and I go directly to the site to order. Add a how did you hear about us or what forum are you active on in the check out process may help.

There is a drop down menu in the checkout process to select a Sales Rep, if you called in and got help, but my guess is there are too many forums and other social media to efficiently track it during checkout.

The software also keeps track of sales and traffic from other sources like which web search service (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and also promo emails. This lets HQ see where all the traffic and sales are coming from.

So, if we always start a purchase by clicking any Adam's link in FRF, then we can raise our ranking and will get more attention from the bosses.

The software does not keep track of who the customer is, only where the web traffic originated from, and if that click into the web-store resulted in a purchase. It is more than just the Mystery Boxes and Group buys, any purchase that started with a click from FRF adds to the total.

This is important, since even our loyal FRF lurkers can increase our ranking by always starting a purchase from an Adam's link in FRF.

Also, I am going to get something set up for the Holiday Cheer "Giving Back" Event. Last year we did a Gift Card for the November Pay it Forward Event to help Avery, but may look into a product or kit, too. Let me know which you think would be better. The kits are fun because you can see the prize, but if someone already has those products, then a Gift Card works better.

Again, thanks for your support!

-Dan

hh65flyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the discount was better for the 'BF15' I used that on my recent purchase so no FRF cred there. There was a drop down to credit a salesperson...I picked the one that started with 'Dan' but I don't know if that was actually the Wolf or not? LOL

Will try to be more diligent in the future...

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As the discount was better for the 'BF15' I used that on my recent purchase so no FRF cred there. There was a drop down to credit a salesperson...I picked the one that started with 'Dan' but I don't know if that was actually the Wolf or not? LOL

Will try to be more diligent in the future...

The sales are only tracked from where the web traffic came from, not the discount code or the customer. So always use the best discount code, and always start by clicking an Adam's link from FRF.

The Sales Rep you picked is my friend Dan Tyger. I already told him that he would pick up sales from FRF for just having a cool first name! But that doesn't figure into the sales tracking, so no worries!

-Dan