best customer service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for the outstanding customer service. MaryLand Speed called me and discussed all the options for exhaust and intake and after narrowing it down to the perfect pair shot me one hell of a deal! Needless to say the parts are on their way. Its hard to find good customer service from someone that knows their stuff and that's what sets MaryLand Speed apart.

Thanks again, Gary

Ski169

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you for the outstanding service on my order. Kooks headers and true dual exhaust, K&N intake, and SCT tuner for an outstanding price and for waiting to ship until I return home to take possession of my new truck. You folks blew everyone away with your pricing and service. I can't wait to get home and start putting everything together. A big thank you to Maryland Speed!

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I too received great customer service from Maryland Speed with my purchase of a Borla catback a couple years ago. Looks like they're keeping up the good work.