random military member giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks man. I usually fly a flag on each deployment. I'll probably stop by your shop after this next one.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$480 is retail on it.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

its amazing what just one roll will do for you average driving. this roll is enough to do either the floor, or a complete layer in all the doors.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I need to scrounge up enough change to have Noah do my interior... But don't think that will happen by TRR.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$480 is retail on it.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

its amazing what just one roll will do for you average driving. this roll is enough to do either the floor, or a complete layer in all the doors.

Not to sound ungrateful but I don't want the roll - use it - It will end up sitting in the box in my garage and be wasted.

With that above statement I am going to continue your "Pay It Forward". I am requesting that you set up a PayPal address for some incoming donations. I will start it out with $480.

I will donate the $480 for the cost of the roll but you MUST guarantee that it will be DONATED 100%!

Money will be donated to The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund on behalf of "The Car Stereo Company" and FordRaptorForum.

I will now call on ALL MEMBERS who can do the same or any amount they can due regardless of the amount to donate!

Let's Pay It Forward! There are family members of Military Brothers & Sisters that need this way more then I would ever need it. Let's get this ball rolling and make this give away something worth more than just a free prize. Let's help change not just someone's mood but someone's life!

Last edited:

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
how about this. i will select another member for the prize and we can still collect for the charity of your choice. and i guarantee 100% will go towards it.

Thanx! Post the PayPal Address on here and I'll send the money via "GIFT" so you don't pay fees on it. Be sure to post the total up once it's done.

We probably want to assign an end date to this - What are your thoughts?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i will let you make that call. however long you want it to go

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

from what i understand, if i create a new paypal address, there are complications with sending money? i can use my business address and you can all put donation in the notes. i know when i have paypal coming in from sales so keeping them seperate isnt an issue. but if its not as complicated as i remember, i can make a new address