nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I waited this long.....i can wait a little longer...for number 13.
However I will cave in to peer pressure......and don't necessarily want the other members to be mad.....:rotflmao:

yep, i just found out, one of the 13 members purchased one from another member that was for sale. so we need one more 13 to jump in.

also, if the 12 guys dont want to wait, we can go ahead with the purchase without 12 members, but the price does go up slightly. otherwise we can wait for more people to join.

please check post #456 and make sure you are on the list. if you are not, then please post here to have me add you.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you dont count. you are a 13 owner. haha

its the 2012 guys that can get theirs sooner if they wish. but it does need to be unanymous. and the order would have to be placed when i place the 13 order.

drtexas72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As for me, I can wait or we can do the order now. either way just let me know how much and when. I would prefer to have the required amount of people to order, but there might not be that many 2012 owners left over that want this mod. I unfortunately did not see the original post until it was too late for the first and second order.

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, i just found out, one of the 13 members purchased one from another member that was for sale. so we need one more 13 to jump in.

Only 1 more 2013 owner needed to order! Awesome! Hopefully one of the new recipients of their Raptor will want this mod and jump into the group buy. 2012's owners, I've got my fingers crossed for you as well to get to the needed qty to place the order!

All new owners, check out the original post in this thread for details, send a PM to "The Car Stereo Company", and jump on board this train. You can look at post #456 in this thread as well for the list of members looking to purchase 2013/2012 editions of the Nav-TV.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Busa want to pm me details on this group buy for a 12'? Also the benefits of the Nav TV as I know a few things it does but not everything I don't think.