nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and we are set. based on the past experience, most of you will see them by saturday of next week. some on the following monday. somewhere buried in this thread a few pages back is a video of the center console removal for all you do it yourself ers. you can always call the shop and get help too.

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a 2014 SCrew on Thursday, is the cutoff still the 11th?
I need to look more at what all the Nav-TV can do before i decide.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
unfortunately the group buy order has already gone in. you can wait for the next group buy, and i can make a new list if you would like.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks. That sucks because I saw on your first post it said it ends TOMORROW.

I guess just put me on the next one.

THANKS!!
i think you read the info for the first group buy a year ago. i will try to keep info up to date on there next time by providing the date with each group buy. i have most of the info for this one a few pages back when this group buy started. but we can start a geoup buy whenever, and it will be open ended until we reach enough members to place the order.

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the NAVTV installed notice that when you use your remote start that the reverse camera is displayed? I have to manually shut it off each time I get into the truck after remote starting it (either through phone or key FOB).

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the NAVTV installed notice that when you use your remote start that the reverse camera is displayed? I have to manually shut it off each time I get into the truck after remote starting it (either through phone or key FOB).

It happens to me on cold days so I think what's happening is the rear defrost is triggering something when it turns on through the remote start.