**Raptoberfest Sale**

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

*** RAPTOBERFEST SALE - NOW TILL OCT 13th ***​

Freedom Motorsports once again will be a supporting vendor with Texas Raptor Runs event. We had a great turn out with TRR in May and want to support all you raptor owners again with a Raptoberfest Sale. Hoping to get those last items for your truck as we have a blast running the 20+ mile track.

I will be there at a booth during the event so stop by and say Hi!
If you haven't been to a Raptor event, this is a great one to attend but spots are filling up. I think last I heard there was less than 28 spots left. If you are within a days travel you owe it to yourself to come. It takes nearly 10 hours for me to get there and its so worth it (this will be my 4th time).

This particular event is big on helping charities that mean something to Trey @treypal and the owners of the ranch. Freedom Motorsports will be donating items to the raffle to help raise money. Don't forget to buy tickets!

Learn more about Raptoberfest:
Raptoberfest 2017: October 6-8

I personally feel that the Pedal Commander for the cost really makes a difference when pushing the truck so I will be bringing some to the event to offer for sale (and donating to the raffle). Because I will be purchasing several to take with me, I will save overall on shipping. So stop by our booth for a deal for one of these if you haven't gotten one yet. Run a lap without it first then get this installed and tell me what you think.

If you are going to Raptoberfest, PM me for whatever you've been wanting and we will be giving all attendees an extra FRF/Raptoberfest pricing incentive.

For anyone else on FRF, we will be offering better than every pricing so hopefully one day you will go to an event and see what it is all about. But first, get your truck ready!!

Pedal Commanders - Now is the time to get one!
If you are going to Raptoberfest, free delivery at the event. Will help with install if needed, free of charge.
PM me if you want one and I will add it to our order. I will be leaving for Raptoberfest on Oct 5th so will be placing the order with Pedal Commander the week before, so hurry!

Or a Tuner? - Get one, we offer the 5 Star tuners.

R1 Concepts brakes are a great upgrade that I am very glad I did myself.
We normally will offer 15% off but during this sale, even larger discounts.

Lights? Off-roading at night is such a rush that you have to get these. We recommend Baja Designs but we also sell KC HiLites and Rigid plus a few more. We have teamed up with FordRaptorLights.com too and can offer the ones with the bezel for that OEM look.

Need a collar for the GEN2 shocks still? We offer the RPG and ICON ones. RPG has the 1.5" and 3" but now offers the 2" too.

So many more items that we offer, just send me a PM and I will try my best to get you whatever you need.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Pedal Commander Pre-Order

Pedal-Commander-Throttle-Response-Controller-07-180x180.jpg

Just saw the announcement that Raptoberfest is opening early morning on Friday. I am now going to leave to get on the road on Oct 4th.

I will be ordering a batch of Pedal Commanders on Tuesday, Sept 26th to bring with me to the event. If you are going and would like me to order one for you, please let me know ASAP. We are selling them at a larger discount since I will be saving on shipping in bulk.

PM me for details!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

REMINDER: I've already gotten folks getting with me on pre-ordering of the Pedal Commanders for Raptoberfest. I will be placing an order tomorrow night. Please get your order in for deliver at the event ASAP.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

UPDATES:
R1 Concepts brakes are taking a little longer than normal. The sale has been going great and they are running out of stock, cutting these to order. I am told it can take up to 2-4 business days before they ship out of CA. Its still a great deal, please be patient.

I plan on ordering the Pedal Commanders at 4pm CDT, a couple hours away. I appreciate the pre-orders for the event so far. We are also selling them at a great discount for folks who can't make it and they can be at your door steps in just a few days. These ship out the same day or the following. We can ship to Canada too.