Ford requiring a deposit, a signed purchase order and drivers license to order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bermise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where the hell are yall shopping at? I walked into a dealer yesterday bought a raptor that will be here in 5 days and I bring in my down payment when the truck is here. If your in Texas, call Tomball Ford. They have 1 or 2 that are not sold yet.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess most are getting good deals close to dealer invoice and thus need to order...did you walk in there and get close to invoice or something more...

bermise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what invoice is since there are so many differ options. I paid 51k for mine with all options but exterior graphics. a spray in liner and extended warranty included.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2012 or 2013... Let me ask another way, how much did you get of MSRP...

Bottom line, If you are satisfied that is all that matters...you did what I did, found one I liked online, drove to the dealer and bought it...paid MSRP.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Nice job on getting the extended Warranty...I wish I had negotiated for it when I bought mine...

bermise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a 2013. Sticker was 54,500 before warranty and liner. Just call Tomball Ford if your interested in buying. They will have all the info you seek.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure what invoice is since there are so many differ options. I paid 51k for mine with all options but exterior graphics. a spray in liner and extended warranty included.

If that's OTD, then that's a smoking deal.

I gave up $1,000 refundable down payment and signed a buyers order locking in price, options, and maximum dates.

bermise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That price was before tax, title and license of course. And it was 52k not 51k not sure how I typed that.

I still thought it was a good deal and can not wait until Wednesday to pick it up.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO $2500 off sticker by itself isn't bad not to mention the two extras. I just wonder if these things really at going to go up in value if and when everyone figures out 2013 is the last year.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO $2500 off sticker by itself isn't bad not to mention the two extras. I just wonder if these things really at going to go up in value if and when everyone figures out 2013 is the last year.

Is it certain that 13 is the last yr? Figured they'd go another couple since sales has increased so much.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I signed a copy of the order screen, to show I agreed that the order was correct. It had the price written on it - invoice + $750 + TTR.

I paid no deposit, and my license stayed in my wallet.

I ordered from a small dealer.