Stainless Works Dump Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SWChris

SWChris

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With a truck coming in next week, What kind of sound is everyone looking for compared to our current systems. Not specking out just the dump system but all our systems.

Thanks

DirtDevil36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently have SW Headers and MagnaFlow, love the sound, dumps before axle under the bed (no side exit or tips).

Do you have a pic of the dump system?

OP
OP
SWChris

SWChris

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well R&D is just finishing up. You guys asked for it and shall receive. We have designed a Dump system for the Raptors. I will be posting Pictures and pricing in the near future.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I have SW headers, catted y, and corsa extreme now. I LOVE how it sounds at idle, and up to like 3500RPMs. I just wish over 3500 it wasn't so "POPPY" is how I guess I'd describe it. Part of me kinda thinks that is just how the 6.2 is gonna sound. I am on my second raptor and my forth exhaust setup between em and they all seem to be that way. I have not yet tried a true dual set up with or without a x pipe, but that may be next. I am thinking about getting 2 borla race bullets and dumping em .

OP
OP
SWChris

SWChris

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
raptor-turn-down-exhaust-2.jpg

raptor-turn-down-exhaust-1.jpg

raptor-turn-down-exhaust-.jpg

This system will retail for $590

Available for Super Crew. This Dump Exhaust system is made to connect up to Stainless Works/Stainless Power Performance connect systems.

It utilizes Stainless Works Unique X-Pipe Muffler with turn down tips and Custom High strength Hanger.

We are making a limited first run! Get yours on order today!!!!

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think we need a side by side sound clip comparing your regular dual system with this new dump system; inside and outside.

OP
OP
SWChris

SWChris

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think we need a side by side sound clip comparing your regular dual system with this new dump system; inside and outside.

We will hopefully have some video's by the end of the week.