Bassani Off-Road Y Pipe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014BAMF

Reaction score
I was curious if anyone has tried the Bassani off-road y pipe. I see it was used in a turbo applications. But I was wondering if anyone has tried it NA. I know you need to get a custom tune. Thinking of running it with the MBRP turndown exhaust.

Joe$

Reaction score
I was curious if anyone has tried the Bassani off-road y pipe. I see it was used in a turbo applications. But I was wondering if anyone has tried it NA. I know you need to get a custom tune. Thinking of running it with the MBRP turndown exhaust.

i think i have seen it on the hellion turbo raptor, and the shop that was working on it said they would recommend a custom tune with that piece on na apps

GutweinMCP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We used it on our Hellion truck and I'll be posting a video of it with the FRPP exhaust. I was very impressed with it, we moved from a catted to non to get the extra power out of it. Truck didn't have much drone at 60-70 but you know it has exhaust for sure. You forget about anything bad though when you lay into it.