Help with intercooler pipe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ev8siveaz

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just bought my Gen 2 Raptor about a month ago. I did some research on this but couldn't find much online. I was driving today and hit boost and heard a pop. I have had many turbo vehicles so I immediately knew it was an intercooler pipe that had popped off. I had recently installed a blow off valve adapter and figured it was the cold side pipe to the intercooler that had popped off because I had a hell of a time getting that clip back on. I got under the truck and sure enough it was that pipe that popped off. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for getting that clip into the groove. I have tried a couple dozen times and feel the pipe is as far as I can push it and when I get the clip in everytime it just slides right off.

I remember the last time I tried a few times and the time that got it it click in a littler further than the times before. I can't seem to get that this time and I am frustrated. Is there an o ring in the pipe that could have swelled up? Does anyone have any advice that may help me?

Thanks in advance.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome," I say that, I say nothing", but if you don't post a pic, you will have to ask your question on Prius forum. Which could be a shame, bcs here, some can certainly help you