Anyone willing to mock up, cut, and bend a lightning style exhaust tube?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorsvt11

Reaction score
I am looking for someone willing to mock up, cut, and bend either a stainless or aluminum 3 inch "Lightning style exit" pipe for the Corsa Xtreme cat-back. I already have tips all i need is a single bent piece of pipe coming off the back of the muffler that can be clamped on.

* Will pay for Materials/Labor/Shipping

Think of it this way, if any of yall have easy access to the materials and tools necessary (which many on here do), I believe that you will be able to make a decent profit making multiple. And i believe that most people on here would be interested because it can allow someone who has a "traditional" style exit to easily switch back and forth from the lightning style whenever they want. (Considering their exhaust is complete bolt on).

Thanks in advance!

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Personally, I would have a local shop fab one up for you and weld it in place. The problem with the corsa Lightning exit, which I would like as well, is that you have to pay $1k+ for the entire kit just to get the muffler and then pay someone else to fab the Lightning exit.

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg