Raptor in a wind farm and "area 51"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went for a drive today looking for some snow. We didn't find much snow, but did find some great trails and a wind farm. Along the way we found a "secret" Northrop/Grumman test facility. It's known as a "Radar cross section facility". The gate was open, but no trespassing signs and video cameras were everywhere. It's literally at the end of s long dirt road up against the Tehachapi mountains. Here is one of the many links I found referring to it;
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_underground10.htm
qyqebaty.jpga2umuduq.jpg7yzabepa.jpgeryvamet.jpg
hutytuda.jpguhy2abaj.jpgapavame7.jpguhuganud.jpg

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Very cool. They installed a bunch of those wind generators by my parents place.

IMG_1914_zps6d9099aa.jpg

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey where are these UFO photos. I read that entire article an didn't see any UFO photos. I'm really bored. Lol

OP
OP
Conejoracer

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey where are these UFO photos. I read that entire article an didn't see any UFO photos. I'm really bored. Lol

There is a ton of info about this place and others like it (google Northrop/Grumman Tejon test range).
I'm not saying it's all real, some of the stuff had to have been written by a real wackadoo, but it's entertaining anyhow.
I didn't see any black ops helicopters, ufo's, or aliens myself while I was there. It is really weird to see such a massive facility at the end of a narrow rutted dirt road. How did they get all the equipment and materials in there?
Despite the open gate and unattended guard shack, I had the feeling I'd get my ass handed to me if I continued further up the road.
Here is another view from google earth, this is a huge facility.
utatu6yr.jpg

Last edited: