Spare Battery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^ looks safe to me. It's above the skid plate, so I can't really see anything causing harm to the battery. I never realized how big that area was.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would probably put it in a battery box just to keep crud off it as I have found huge amounts of crap above my skid plate when in wet conditions

Agree.
And you'd have to be very careful when routing the wiring. Between the serpentine belt and the fans, there is a lot of potentially dangerous hazards that could cause damage.

Buy a raffle ticket for Avery: win an awesome prize.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993

OP
OP
B

blpp

Reaction score
second battery install

Just finished it is installed. here is an updated picture. The battery is secured has a metal band on top that bolts down. IT seems to be a great place. This the company that sells them [email protected] make sure to order the optima thats the battery it will fit. 147.00 for red top off amazon.

Attachments

• Second battery.jpg
    Second battery.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited: