DVD Headrest for kidos!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone install a kit yet?

Looking at the Rosen kit to install....says factory match headrests.

Advice? Rosen good or should I be looking at something else?

Looking at one DVD and one IDOC for $1149

Thanks!:)

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about two iPads, Amazon fires, etc that can be utilized outside the truck as well?

Can rent or buy digital movies and throw them on the tablets for cheaper and have more versatility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
brettmess24

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about two iPads, Amazon fires, etc that can be utilized outside the truck as well?

Can rent or buy digital movies and throw them on the tablets for cheaper and have more versatility.

Yeah I thought about that but my kids are 8 and 4. They bust tablets on the regular....lol

This way they cant bust screens of an Ipad but my oldest could get her iphone connected.....dont ask me why my 8 year old has an iphone! lol

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I thought about that but my kids are 8 and 4. They bust tablets on the regular....lol

This way they cant bust screens of an Ipad but my oldest could get her iphone connected.....dont ask me why my 8 year old has an iphone! lol

Get the Amazon Fire Kids Edition. $100 and a 2 year guarantee, even if the kids smash it or throw it in the pool.

Raptoe13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a used Rosen set off eBay a few months ago. Works fine and headrests color match very well, but headrests themselves are shaped a bit differently. They don't protrude towards the front like the factory ones and are pretty much flat with the back of the seat backs. Some folks may like that more than factory anyway.