car stereo company stock replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im reviewing what noah had been working on which is the stock replacement jl sub, amp, and box. I have been running this for a few weeks now and taken it on a few runs. This package is very strong and holds up to the rigors of off roading. I have to say it sounds a lot better than the stock set up and the quality is amazing compared to stock. the one thing i want to emphasize though is that it is just an 8 inch sub for an 8 inch it sounds a lot like a good 10 inch but you will not get the same output as a 12 inch. if you are looking for a very loud bass this is not the setup for you but if you use the 2/3 of the underseat space and want a better quality sounding bass like what i wanted then this setup is for you. I have a scab and carry a lot of stuff in my truck so space is tight. also I'm not being paid for this write up I'm giving my honest feed back.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

It also looks very nice in the truck without sacrificing space. I watched noah make this box and it is surprisingly strong and well built

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks tbone. its good to hear that its working out for you. im glad that you are enjoying it, and hope that it continues to keep you happy for a long time.

and as with any box i build, these have a lifetime warranty. as long you own your truck, if you can manage to break my box, (still mounted in the vehicle of course) i will replace it free of charge.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im reviewing what noah had been working on which is the stock replacement jl sub, amp, and box. I have been running this for a few weeks now and taken it on a few runs. This package is very strong and holds up to the rigors of off roading. I have to say it sounds a lot better than the stock set up and the quality is amazing compared to stock. the one thing i want to emphasize though is that it is just an 8 inch sub for an 8 inch it sounds a lot like a good 10 inch but you will not get the same output as a 12 inch. if you are looking for a very loud bass this is not the setup for you but if you use the 2/3 of the underseat space and want a better quality sounding bass like what i wanted then this setup is for you. I have a scab and carry a lot of stuff in my truck so space is tight. also I'm not being paid for this write up I'm giving my honest feed back.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

It also looks very nice in the truck without sacrificing space. I watched noah make this box and it is surprisingly strong and well built

Is there a thread with pics.? Like you I am only willing to give up the space occupied by the factory sub.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
dose the amp stay cool enough under there? It will be shielded on all sides except for one.

Also, even though it's not shown. I assume there is a grate over the sub?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter