Prairie City SVRA october 12th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same time as last run, plan on starting at 8 am, and you can leave whenever you need to

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man, there's gonna be a lot of raptors at prairie city it looks like, we might have to find a different location in the future for these types of runs, or get them to get some of the adjoining land and add it to the offroad park

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Right now 19 people are saying they're going, although I'm not sure about some of them at this point, and there are 7 maybes

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man, there's gonna be a lot of raptors at prairie city it looks like, we might have to find a different location in the future for these types of runs, or get them to get some of the adjoining land and add it to the offroad park

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Right now 19 people are saying they're going, although I'm not sure about some of them at this point, and there are 7 maybes

Yeah, they have a lot of land out there, i'd be curious to see if they would hold a small Raptor event for us...lets say we have to pay a fee to do so, but they work the track for us...would be worth it.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go to the wedding and then just bring all the drinks to the run we can wait and i dont know if we should have a fee because im pretty sure if something happens to your truck insurance wont cover it