one last time x2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so just about everyone has heard that im moving to colorado in a month. well i have 2 places i want to visit one last time before i go. i will be at prairie city sunday may 17th for a little fun hoping to get some locals there for a bbq hang out type of gathering.

the second is the 24th im making one last pismo trip. this has a second purpose. ford wants me to get video of my 4x4 not working. i know i can get it to not work there, as everytime im there 4wd never seems to work. however, i enjoy the dunes and love playing in the sand. usually we get there around 10, play in the sand for a while and then go get lunch at the mexican restaurant on the corner of pier ave and then head back out.

anyone who wants to hang with me is more than welcome to. im going regardless since it will be my last time to go to either of these places for a very long time, if not again.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Both dates are looking good. I have training up in Cupertino on the 14th and 15th then our son arrives from the UofH on the 16th. I was going to take a college Suburban for the weekend since it was work related but now I guess I'll take the Raptor and maybe do some alarm work on the 14th or 15th in the evening?

The 23rd is Memorial Day weekend so Pismo will be busy but fun. If you plan on bringing the family I'll bring out the trailer as well.

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got work on the 24th. I'll try to get the 17th going but graveyard the night before might hold me back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redgs4

Reaction score
Dang, Pismo is out for me - I'll be in Reno that weekend.
I'll do my best to make Prairie City but I have a conflict at the moment.