Gone in 60 Seconds? Nope... Stuck in 60 Seconds!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Had a great time @ Ocean with Noah and Joey (who I also like to call Tobey) on 03/09/15.

Well, until 30 seconds into our first run on the dunes... Noah said he was able to last 60 seconds...

A1_zpsrpjgimus.jpg

A2_zpsekmtsqqj.jpg

Showing off on the dunes...

B1_zpsqtzxwjki.jpg

B2_zpsktdxebk8.jpg

B3_zpsie4dfytb.jpg

My wife took these videos with Joey & Noah so just accept her version of having a steady hand is far different than most people...

Joey had to bail after his power steering failed... So Noah continued to provide entertainment...

I don't take my turn so back down the dune to the sissy section...

Somebody who is not Noah gets stuck...

A3_zpsfeufkcgc.jpg

Wait, Noah gets stuck... again.

C1_zpspmkvlg39.jpg

C2_zpsfsmrxypv.jpg

C3_zpsihesdbvz.jpg

IMG_3106_zpshgh0ijzy.jpg

Noah's employee Kyle enjoys the view...

C4_zps5pwcfxbg.jpg

Last video and most boring recovery of the day..

Enough with getting stuck... Noah turns to the big boy quad.

D_zps6wwegua5.jpg

Overall it was a great day at the beach... anyone who has not been out on a run with Noah should do so... the guy is batshit crazy with no fear and will literally run circles around you... I don't have the video of that.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, i got stuck 3times. i did unfortunately have another 4wd issue. the last time i got stuck, my 4wd wouldnt engage and by the that time i was already stuck. then it wouldnt disengage either. was stuck in 4hi for a little while. need to figure out whats going on

alexyikes00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like fun... where did you guys go?.. I'm new to raptors and off roading would like to get into something like this