Rogue or ADD front bumper???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c19dale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to get a new front bumper this month and cannot decide between two of them. Any help on quality concerns or flat out bad assery of each would be appreciated :) What do ya'll think?

Rogue Revolver
ADD Race R

I have a winch so both models support that. Ruby Red pic is mine. - Chris

Attachments

• 2011-ford-raptor-front-bumper-winch.jpg
    2011-ford-raptor-front-bumper-winch.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 189
  • ford-raptor-winch-bumper.jpg
    ford-raptor-winch-bumper.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 175
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 192

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? I've got a Race R I might be willing to sell.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is such a personal choice. I went with ADD Stealth versus Rogue Revolver. Same idea but different execution. But with all available options.
So I think you can guess my answer.
day pics 002.jpg

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely Rogue Revolver. Really well build, tough and expensive :crazy: I had one and love the look.

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really liked the ADD Venom but I ultimately went with a Rogue. Mostly because it is a little different than what you see on a lot of Raptors, and the build quality looked top notch.

I decided on the Rogue Rebel bumper (before they changed the skid plate config). The quality of the bumper itself is solid and the Line-X they applied to it was super clean.

I would recommend dumping all the hardware you get with the bumper and replace it with grade 8 hardware though. I ran into issues where washers bent and bolts got misaligned.

Once I upgraded the hardware, I didn't have much to complain about. I should note I had to grind down a little bit of the frame horn to get it to fit. Nothing that would stop me from ever being able to remount the OEM bumper still a pain in the butt.

bumper2.jpg

bumper1.jpg

Agent_X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Rogue Revolver on my Ruby Red. I love it and don't have any complaints about Rogue Racing products, they alway handled my business with them professionally. Going on two years with the bumper and only has some minor rust here and there from lots of use.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_4795.jpg
    IMG_4795.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_9233.jpg
    IMG_9233.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 170
  • Raptor Snow.jpg
    Raptor Snow.jpg