Rappy graphics shipping?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any order a hood decal from rapt graphics? How does it come shipped so there are no creases in the decal? Ty

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came rolled up and was packed well as well. He takes pride in his work and you will not be disappointed.

When I got mine a few years ago, the carrier crushed the hell out of the shipping tube and my hood graphic was pretty damn wrinkled. I understand that shit happens(especially when we're talking about shipping things) so I wasn't really bothered but it looked pretty bad. But what do I know.

I contacted Designs n Signs (AKA Rappy Graphics) to let them know, sent them pics, and they assured me that the wrinkles would not be a problem. They also said that if there was permanent damage, they'd send me a new one.

Of course, they were right. My installer had no problem with the install, the wrinkles all came out, and it still looks great over 2 years later.

I'd definitely recommend them to anyone interested in graphics. They make great products and provide great customer service. You won't be disappointed.

P.S. My bed graphics arrived just fine with no wrinkles or damage to the shipping tube.

Last edited:

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh aka @Designs N Signs is great guy to work with and offers impeccable work and attention to detail. Below is a link to a page on their rappygraphics website showing the installation process for a hood wrap. If you follow their directions, it isn't all that bad at all. Just be patient with it.

Installation – RappyGraphics.com

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hood decal

Is it difficult to install? Looks like it might be.

I use a local sign/vehicle decalling company and made sure they were a 3m installer to install my hood decal. Only charged me $100Can and did a great job. He was highly recommended, family business, and really takes pride in his work. I was his first Raptor he worked on so he really took his time with the installation.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used a local window tint shop. He installed my hood AND bed graphics for $0 (zero). He just wanted the experience and photos for his FB page.

coco'

Reaction score
My hood and bed graphics,thanks to a "bullettproof" packaging,survived the shipping to Italy!!!
Buy with confidence from rappygraphics:
awesome products and Josh is really friendly!!! :waytogo: