Quoted on PTM Body Parts & Line-X

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I went to this very nice Collision Center today to get quotes on PTM my trucks body parts when it comes in. Here's the quotes & they seemed pretty on point with what I expected:

PTM: (Oxford White)

Front Bumper: $350
Rear Bumper: $350
Door Handles & Mirrors: $450 ($200(2hrs labor) being for removing the door panels to get the handles & mirror outs)
Shaved Antenna: $400
Shaved Tailgate Emblems & PTM Handle: $500
Black Out Taillights & 3rd Brake Light: $150

Also got quoted on Line-x for the truck:

Bedliner w/Premium Matte Black: $700
Skid Plate w/Premium Matte Black: $100

I also wanted to do the top portion of my rear bumper, where people step on to get in the bed if the tailgates up, but he said he was unsure if it'd stick to it or not. The same fore the top portion of the truck bed, where there's the plastic lining.

I found the Line-X to be a bit high, being $450 without the premium matte black. The shop also said they can't do my wheels wells???? I might go elsewhere to get a quote, the Line-X place in my area seemed a bit ghetto.

I'm still unsure what I'm doing with the tailgate, it'll have to be fully repainted whether I only get the F-150 emblem pinhole patched up or if I get that & the Ford emblem patched. I'm leaving the handle, but I'm thinking about also leaving the Ford emblem & putting a raptor decal over it to give the rear some flavor instead of it being boring without any type of badging.

Let me know what y'all think about this, & I'm curious to know what kind of place I can go to to get my wheel wells & undercarriage treated with some type of rust prevention & dirt resistant? coating. Thanks alot guys.