Question about ADD Stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hamm3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, I found a Stealth for sale locally for what I consider to be an excellent price ($850).

However, the owner doesn't seem to be the most savvy person in the world, and I'm not sure what is supposed to come with the bumper. I'm talking mounting hardware, etc etc.

Can someone who has bought one of these bumpers, or a similar ADD bumper chime in and let me know what I need to make sure it has, or what I need to get from ADD in order to use this bumper on my truck?

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate any help.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought an ADD Venom bumper from them on a scratch & Dent deal for a cheaper price. But if the one you are looking at is a winch mount, that is a good price. Mine came with the skid plate and the panels. I had mine repowder coated to match the truck. I have read here that in wet weather states, the powder coating isnt the best and may show rust (but its dry out here).

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stealth is a direct bolt on bumper, no cutting the horns. You need 4 bolts with washers. Its been a while when we installed mine. I would call ADD directly and get the specifics regarding the hardware. Excellent price , but curious what style Stealth you are getting, with the winch, without the winch, with panels, mounts for the bar and cubes? Mine with every option including vents in the skid plate came to just a bit over $2600 shipped.