To Paint Fenders or Not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My white Scab will be in April 23rd. I'm stuck on whether I should paint the fenders & bumpers or not. I have matte black rims going on it so would it look better with the bumpers & fenders painted matte black or oxford white or not painted at all?

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't speK of paint but I was struggling with deciding to line-x them or not. I decided to and it's amazing. It was well worth it and I'm glad I decided to do it. If you are kind of on the fence, maybe look into a wrap.

OP
OP
WHYUMAD

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is yours white? If so post up a pic of it, it probably resemble a matte black look on the fenders.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, mine is tux black and the fenders were gray. Now they're linex black

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My white Scab will be in April 23rd. I'm stuck on whether I should paint the fenders & bumpers or not. I have matte black rims going on it so would it look better with the bumpers & fenders painted matte black or oxford white or not painted at all?

I vote for white. The look is so clean.

IMG_5013.jpg

trentw12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the all white does look good! i was considering doing my Race Red the same way! then again I may do a carbon fiber vinyl overlay on the fenders, the flat black door post, and bumpers. Still debating it!