Custom Spare Tire Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heres a little something I put together for a customer. In bed mount, bolts to 4 front bed bolts- no drilling, lots of space under and around for other stuff. Its holding a 37.

Attachments

• tm3.jpg
    tm3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 134
  • tm4.jpg
    tm4.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 141
  • tire mount1.jpg
    tire mount1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 119
  • tire mount2.jpg
    tire mount2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 133
  • tm5.jpg
    tm5.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 125
OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Price is 399 for it raw metal. Material is 1.50 dom .095 wall. Comes with the tbar hold down. If ur running stock wheels we would need to know before building it. Pm me if you are interested.

This design can be modified to fit under a cover. This is geared toward the guys with open beds and want to see the spare cuz it looks cool. Lol. It's mount just low enough so you won't see it in the rear view mirror behind the seat

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's the funny part Hugh that's ur truck and that one is urs. Made u a little surprise. I guess the cats out of the bag. Ur truck wasn't leaving with the spare sitting in the bed.

Dave Venti

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's the funny part Hugh that's ur truck and that one is urs. Made u a little surprise. I guess the cats out of the bag. Ur truck wasn't leaving with the spare sitting in the bed.

Dave Venti

I was about to say that. To bad you cant make it to TRR WarSurfer