Custom Spare Tire Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys. As for it working with stock tire and back flip I can make it work. The tire will sit almost flat and u will lose the space under it but it will work. Let me know if u want to do it

Dave Venti

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like there is enough space for gas cans on either side. Do you think that would be possible. And I mean the ones like those VP racing cans.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice... Like the under cover mount. Would the under cover mount work with both stock and aftermarket rims/wheels?

Like how this moves it up front where the others I have seen have them further back taking up almost all the space. This line-x'd would be perfect...

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was just thinking about and a easy solution for the stock spare would be to bolt it down upside down. This way I can keep the mount flat rather than raised.

Dave Venti

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raised works for sliding stiff under when spare is mounted. Your idea of a lower mount with the spare upside down works for those who only run the spare in the bed at runs allowing more cargo space for daily tasks.