Belly pan HELP!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get a clip nut off if the nut has stripped from the clip? I'm trying to install my rogue rebel, got to this last bolt on the pan and go figure it just urns and turns :(

33b87b1c680a1433584e7aa593ab1fa2.jpg

57cf3b2420333264d55d2fa0ace9526c.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

You have to get a wrench in on the side to hold that nut. When it happened to me, I gave up. Took the cross member off by removing those 4 bolts then you can get a better angle at it. Even then it can be tough. Ended up taking a plasma cutter and cutting a hole on the top so we could reach the nut. Now if it gets stripped again, can reach from the top now without having to remove the cross member

OP
OP
addhyperactive
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys! I ended up just taking a grinder to it. I'll post up some pics here in a bit. All in all really impressed with the build quality of this bumper!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Deletedone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem with mine. I pried down on the skid plate to put pressure on the nut to keep it from turning, then eventually it came loose. Sprayed some liquid wrench on it too and that seemed to help a little bit.