bed rails for raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manovo

Reaction score
hi guys i want to buy some nice bed rails for my raptor.. i tried searching the site and internet, but i cant find anything i like.. any suggestions?

something along this line.. (picture attached)

Attachments

• bed rails.JPG
    bed rails.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 184

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Manovo,
Try Autoanything.com, Stylin trucks, etc. You'll find it in general pickup accessories rather than Raptor specific websites...
Eddie

OP
OP
M

manovo

Reaction score
thanks for the links guys but i really dont like all those tubular chrome ones. i am looking for something more like in the picture i attached. if anybody comes across one online please let me know.

OP
OP
M

manovo

Reaction score
found one i like :)
Aventura

anyone has anyexperieince with the quality of this product? i found it a bit cheap for $140 and it is the look i like.. i bought it ill let you guys know how the product looks when i get it.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the store I linked you to could have gotten anything you wanted in shape, I've actually seen a local guy that has them on his raptor they are flat tube looked good and he got them from there. good luck