GEN 1 Latest interior mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newest interior mod thanks to this little guy. Found him almost emaciated on the side of the road. Looks like someone threw him out of a moving car based on his injuries. Had to leave him alone literally for less than a minute.
0fa4e289d043863d8397f4375afe9c68.jpg

Anyone need a dog? Or know someone good with upholstery repair?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 20161221_205421.jpg
    20161221_205421.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 220
  • 20161221_155147.jpg
    20161221_155147.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your a good person! I'm sure he/she will become a great member of your family! Who ever abandoned him/her... well I think they should be drug out into the street and slowly dismembered with a dull butter knife....

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Ebay prolly has some complete seat covers I thinks!

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your a good person! I'm sure he/she will become a great member of your family! Who ever abandoned him/her... well I think they should be drug out into the street and slowly dismembered with a dull butter knife....

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Ebay prolly has some complete seat covers I thinks!
Can't become a member of my family. Unfortunately, we already have 4 dogs and that's the maximum without a kennel license where I live. We work with several local rescues that's how I ended up with the four I have now! No, he is currently with Lucas County Canine Care and Control. Most rescues will not accept surrenders from private individuals but will pull rescues from the dog Warden. Especially if a certain breed, like pit Bulls, are of particular risk of being euthanized. EBay huh? I'll have to check that out.

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's some katskinz covers on our local kijiji, kinda like Craigslist down there I guess. But I dunno A. If that would work for you and B.they are up in Canada and C. I think the guys asking 1000cad for them

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just looking at TASCA and am looking at some other aftermarket options as well. Probably will do a little more research and see if I can find an aftermarket option I like or a custom shop in my area. Ohio.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give Jim Wery a call for a price quote over at the parts dept of Mathews Ford in Oregon OH. Have ordered parts from him in the past for my old Cobras (pricing was excellent btw; just tell him one of the guys over on motown muscle sent you his way).