Kill Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been talking to some buddies of mine who have trucks, and they recommended installing a kill switch for the truck. Does anyone out there have a kill switch installed on their raptor or can you offer any other ideas?

So far I have the club, and i am going to take the truck to get it tinted.

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
I have seen the kill basically a switch that will interupt your starter or fuel supply when turned on and usually hidden so only you know where it is located.

I recommend getting yourself a trunk monkey

YouTube - Trunk Monkey Part 1

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Revelco is the best... runs about $450 installed.... can't be defeated (as far as I can find).

there are some that make a "starter interrupt" that basically when you disconnect it, it interrupts the wire to your starter when the key is on. Downside is, it makes it easier to bypass.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an electronic kill switch, but I'm planning on adding one to the fuel supply also. My Raptor has already been broken into once (before I got an alarm).

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to put one of those top end cliffords on mine.

I highly recommend a trunk monkey. Or one of those kits that has the flame thrower blast you from under the door when you break in.

OP
OP
fostercd

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on going Tuesday and talking to the guy that was recommend to me for window tint and security.

Down here in Laredo we are number 1 by the way... In auto thefts... lol

BFR Thanks for the recommendation, I will ask if he carries it.