Aries Seat Defender‎ .. seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So ... I have been looking for seat covers for the Raptor with the following requirements:

- not expensive
- easy to install and remove ... so use them when I need them
- waterproof
- washable
- easily stored

These seat covers comes in 3 colors: Black, Brown and light Grey.
I found this video >> Aries Seat Defender 2012 - YouTube

Pics installed on my truck:

Aries-fr1.jpg

Aries-fr2.jpg

Aries-fr3.jpg

Aries-rear1.jpg

Aries-rear2.jpg

Aries-rear3.jpg

Aries-rear4.jpg

Please note how the rear cover does NOT allow the use of the center shoulder seat belt. It does however have little openings for the center seat belts. The rear bench dimensions are 56 inches wide which is exactly the dimensions of the cover. It is plenty tall as it hangs off the rear seat.

Also the bottom is rubberized so it will not slide around on you.

Aries-bottom.jpg

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like a good solution to protecting the seats temporarily, or say, if you have animals (including kids) or the like, but otherwise those are ugly. Reminds me of Grandma's clear plastic furniture covers. It kind of defeats the purpose of having leather seats.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think you get it. They are NOT permanent. They are there to protect those beautiful seats, when you need them. If I wanted something permanent then I would have covered the seats completely all the time.

What would you do if you were out the woods and got yourself stuck and had to get out of your truck and craw on the ground? And then you got back in your truck? Your nice leather seats would now not be so nice.

And the beauty of these covers is that you could use them in any vehicle you may own.

Looks like a good solution to protecting the seats temporarily, or say, if you have animals (including kids) or the like, but otherwise those are ugly. Reminds me of Grandma's clear plastic furniture covers. It kind of defeats the purpose of having leather seats.

Last edited:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So ... I have been looking for seat covers for the Raptor with the following requirements:

- not expensive
- easy to install and remove ... so use them when I need them
- waterproof
- washable
- easily stored

These seat covers comes in 3 colors: Black, Brown and light Grey.
I found this video >> Aries Seat Defender 2012 - YouTube

Pics installed on my truck:

Aries-fr1.jpg

No offense OP, but they look like po, I think a trash bag would have a better fit.

And in reference to your, "what if your offroading and in the woods...." comment,

Been there, done that several times....You know mud does wipe off of leather right??