Keypad LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If those RC cars don't have LED keypads on them then **** about them already. LOL Just kidding... I could care less what you guys talk about and appreciate seeing them. That one next to the lawnmower is huge!!! It was probably 20 years ago, but I had a very short lived RC car hobby... I don't even think Traxxas was a company yet. I had a 1/10 Kyosho Thunderbird for about a month until it crashed into a parking curb at WOT, obliterating it into many small broken pieces.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If those RC cars don't have LED keypads on them then **** about them already. LOL Just kidding... I could care less what you guys talk about and appreciate seeing them. That one next to the lawnmower is huge!!! It was probably 20 years ago, but I had a very short lived RC car hobby... I don't even think Traxxas was a company yet. I had a 1/10 Kyosho Thunderbird for about a month until it crashed into a parking curb at WOT, obliterating it into many small broken pieces.

Haha baja! Too funny! Kyosho's are top notch buggies even today. That's what I'm running now in buggy class, a kyosho Mp9. I have $2k+ easily tied up into that buggy between tires/motor/electronics/servo's, lol. Just another hobby, bad habits.....watch out and loose contact with me! Hahahaha , Patrick knows!