Gen1 SCAB Flowmaster catback- $150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
IMG_4440.png
Got a flowmaster catback off my 2010 6.2 scab for sale. $150, Lowcountry sc. can meet reasonably close. Could easily be lengthened for a screw. Sounds super good, if you want a video you can send your number and I’ll send the video to you. Taking it off the truck tonight and will post up more pics. It’s axle dumped with a 5” exhaust tip

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
What are you planning on replacing the truck with if you don’t mind me asking?
Got a supercrew stock exhaust and ditched the muffler and am running a Y pipe and dual turndowns under the bed. Sounds super mean but wouldn’t be anywhere with inspections, which we fortunately have none of.

mtnghost

Reaction score
Wait so you’re not selling the truck now? Thought you posted the truck for sale on another thread? I’m confused. Lol glad to hear you’re keeping it though.

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Wait so you’re not selling the truck now? Thought you posted the truck for sale on another thread? I’m confused. Lol
Oh yeah I threw it up for sale a while back but then kept modding it, and it’s about to get a bunch of stuff at once. It’s still for sale I guess.

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Oh yeah I threw it up for sale a while back but then kept modding it, and it’s about to get a bunch of stuff at once. It’s still for sale I guess.
I’d replace it with a 5.4L raptor. Could get one for $11-12k, cam it, supercharge it, and do some crazy suspension.

mtnghost

Reaction score
It’s sad that there isn’t more power mods for the 6.2. I feel it’s a fantastic engine and just needs shorty headers. There are superchargers and cams available for it. What’s the difference in gas mileage? Sorry for hijacking your thread GLWS!

Last edited:
OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
It’s sad that there isn’t more power mods for the 6.2. I feel it’s a fantastic engine and just needs shorty headers. There are superchargers and cams available for it. What’s the difference in gas mileage?
5.4s stock for stock get like 2 mpg better in my experience but that’s comparing a raptor to a lifted 2008 4wd f150 on 35s. The 5.4 has a phenomenal aftermarket and is a direct swap for so many great motors that tons of people have done like the 32 valve 5.4 or I’ve even seen the 5.8 trinity swapped in. All the swap harnesses and tunes exist