Bed Tie-Down Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the bed rail when I had the cover off:

installed.jpg

IIRC there is a stake hole at the rear and one in the front.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like a good system. I'm sure some would go with that but others, like me, prefer to have a tie down system lower in the truck making it easier to tie items down securely. Offroading really jounces things in the bed of the truck! :)

Tundra Bed Rail Kit - 5.5 Foot Bed (PT278-34071)

Deck Rails mount to the inner edges of the bed rails to provide a quick and easy method of attaching a variety of bed accessories. Constructed from galvanized steel for superior strength, with a powder top coat for durable corrosion resistance. Accommodates a maximum load capacity of 880 lbs.

Color: Black
Size: 5.5' Notes: Fits Short Bed. Requires hardware kit for installation. Includes four bed cleats.

This part fits the following vehicles:
Toyota: Tundra 2007 - 2011

List Price: $195.00
Our Price: $174.00
You Save: $21.00 (11%)

290553_PT278-34071_toy280.gif

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Tacoma tie-down cleat/track system is a cool system but like Dan said the tie-down points are too high. I had an '07 Tacoma and used the tie-downs all the time, kind of miss them actually.

Altonymous

Reaction score
Yeah I understand that. The big thing for me is being able to re-use my accessories I've already purchased for it. I am wondering if it can be installed on the Raptor and if so, if it would be better to install it before or after Line-X...

Other than that I'm trying to figure out if the Ford Cargo Management System for the F150 will fit the Raptor. It's hard to find it for sale let alone information about it.

What do you guys think?

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Buy it and install it. Do it after you have the Line-X applied :thumbsup:

Don't know about the Ford Cargo Mgmt System (don't remember what it looks like) but most of these systems can be installed in any pickup.

Altonymous

Reaction score
I stopped by 4 Wheel Parts here locally in Raleigh, NC and they won't say if they can do the install until they see the parts. I can understand that since they haven't done it before. I wonder if it would be of any use going to a Toyota dealership to get it installed... My guess is they won't do it.