2024 F150 Raptor New Owner Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rgoudsward

Reaction score
Just bought a 2024 F150 Raptor 35, 301a, Antimater Blue Graphics Delete in So Cal. What are the first things to do? My Mustang I put on a K&N filter. I'm looking for input on what to add or change that everyone knows about and sb the first things to do.
Any advice on upgrading the sound system, Sub box and amp.
Thanks,
Ric in So Cal

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
First things first, post a picture of your Raptor or we are forced to conclude it’s really a prius.

Your use case should dictate what mods you investigate. You should sit tight until you identify things you really want to improve first, then start researching those few things, rather than trusting the guidance of random internet strangers.

A lot of the mods sound simple and easy, but they’re far from it. For example, the B&O is not simple or easy or cheap to modify, so you need to really think whether or not it needs your financial attention.

If your use case is a lot of commuting, powertrain modifications could cost you your warranty so keep that in mind.
Suspension mods: Lots of people throw parts at their truck, trying to one up the Jones’s without any plan, goals or objectives and endup with suspension that’s less compliant, and breaking hard parts. Don’t be that guy. if you mod the suspension, make sure you address all the suspension concerns like new weak points, bracing, spring rates if you go with FRS shocks or similar, travel limits or adjustments, bump stops, etc. OR just go to Raptor Assault to figure out what the truck can do now first.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
First things first, post a picture of your Raptor or we are forced to conclude it’s really a prius.

Your use case should dictate what mods you investigate. You should sit tight until you identify things you really want to improve first, then start researching those few things, rather than trusting the guidance of random internet strangers.

A lot of the mods sound simple and easy, but they’re far from it. For example, the B&O is not simple or easy or cheap to modify, so you need to really think whether or not it needs your financial attention.

If your use case is a lot of commuting, powertrain modifications could cost you your warranty so keep that in mind.
Suspension mods: Lots of people throw parts at their truck, trying to one up the Jones’s without any plan, goals or objectives and endup with suspension that’s less compliant, and breaking hard parts. Don’t be that guy. if you mod the suspension, make sure you address all the suspension concerns like new weak points, bracing, spring rates if you go with FRS shocks or similar, travel limits or adjustments, bump stops, etc. OR just go to Raptor Assault to figure out what the truck can do now first.
This is the best advice you will get on the subject. I especially agree with driving it for a while to identify what you want to improve.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dam it is two categories. we been playing it wrong. I guess I will be doing the dishes and cooking dinner tomorrow.